Safe and easy individual dose preparation
- Prepare an individual dose by just a couple of clicks! The dose will be ready within 1 minute with the accuracy better than 3 %.
- The built-in measuring system measures the activity in the syringe directly during the dose preparation process and displays it on the control PC screen.
- The activity remaining in mother vial is calculated and displayed similarly.
- PET doses can be prepared into 3ml, 5ml and 10ml syringes.
- The vial shielded by eqv. of 68mm Pb - Combination of W and Pb shield
- Syringes shields - range from 8 to 11mm W
Tungsten Container PT318R2
Specially designed tungsten container fits the packaging set Type A PT314R2 for RF transportation. Using this solution eliminates the unshielded manipulation with an activity containing vial.
Highly Cost Effective
- Combination of W and Pb shielding materials
- Vial in a slanted position - no waste of RF (patented solution)
- Only the standard consumables are used (BBraun or others)
- No need to use any special disposable kits
- Quick and easy wastes handling (only two needles and a vial)
- Reasonable level of automation
- Minimum time for the first dose set up needed, max. 3 min.
- Automatic daily QC procedure with built in check emitter
Intuitive and User-friendly Software
Software continuously displays the remaining activity in the vial (calculated value). Automatic linearity and stability tests - check emitter incorporated in the device body. The software will recommend a value of individual dose according to the patient’s weight or BMI based on preset specifications. Selection of automatic, semiautomatic or manual modes.
Consumables for One Vial
- 1x BBraun Spinocan 0,90 x 88mm; G20
- 1x BBraun Sterican 0,80 x 120mm; G21
- Dose accuracy ±3%
- Dose range 35 - 1800 MBq
- Max. vial volume 25 ml
- Max. activity in the vial 20 GBq
- Max. concentration 1500 MBq/ml
- Radiopharmaceuticals All PET
- Height 418 mm
- Width 411 mm
- Length 299 mm
- Weight 84 kg