The TLC Scanner gives you an exact percentage result in ROI and graphical overview of activity distribution along your TLC strip. Within 3 clicks you can start the measurement and let the scanner do the rest. No cutting the strip, no complicated calculations, just print out the necessary record.
- Excellent clean ability
- Stainless steel body
- Glass plate on the top surface of the device
- Measures the strip without drying it (enables to measure wet strips directly)
- Printing of the necessary records
- Displays results in the form of a graph, shows the percentage distribution (proportion) of the activity in ROI simultaneously
- Compact design 205x255x107 mm
- Easy intuitive operation via PC
- The database of nuclides, solvents, TLC materials, etc.
- Presets accelerating repeated measurements
- Printing the results stored in memory
- Automatic process of daily checks
Brief Description of the Device, Basic Specifications
The device provides quick, easy and accurate measuring of the relative activity distribution along the length of the chromatographical strip. The measurement result is displayed as a percentage in ROI and in a form of a graph at the same time. The stainless steel body with a glass plate on the working surface provides excellent clean ability and enables measuring of wet stripes. It is not necessary to loose time by drying the chromatofraphical stripes!
- height: 107 mm
- width 205 mm
- Lenght 255 m
- 8 kg
(are not a part of this device)
Vials for chromatography PT303R0, PT304R0, Pads for chromatography PT298R0, Focusing screen PT234R0.
- Maximum total height: 10 ml cover) 178 mm
- Maximum width: 68 mm
- Maximum length: 107 mm
- Outer diameter: 50 mm
- Maximum vial diameter: 26 mm
- Maximum vial height: 48 mm
- Total: 1.8 kg
Accessories Supplied with the device